Details of Blockchain Technology

Hello, Here i want to say something of Blockchain Technology. I think this will help you a lot.Here the following details.

The blockchain concept may be one of the most transformative ideas to impact the world since the Internet. It represents a new organizing paradigm for all activity and integrates humans and technology. Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are merely one application of the blockchain concept.The blockchain is seen as the main technological innovation of Bitcoin, since it stands as proof of all the transactions on the network. A block is the ‘current’ part of a blockchain.The most widely known application of a block chain is the public ledger of transactions for cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin.
Above, i have tried to understand the Blockchain Technology. Thank you everyone.

Thanks for this information! I think that that can be really helpful when thinking about starting to use blockchain!

thanks for the kind information

Well put! If others are interested in learning more, join Alex Tapscott, author of Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin is Changing Money, Business and the World, in a Twitter chat this Monday, September 26, 2016 at 9am PST. Blockchain platform provider Gem, Neil Cattermul of Compare the Cloud, and a host of other thought leaders in the blockchain field will commune with Mr. Tapscott with the hashtag #BlockchainRevolution.

Your understanding is correct. Are you a Software Engineer?

Nice presentation, short and informative!
I have done a little research on how Public and Private technologies differ from each other.
Perhaps it would be useful here.
Here is the link to my article